Forest Oaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CrossFit in Forest Oaks!

Go down

CrossFit in Forest Oaks! Empty CrossFit in Forest Oaks!

Post  jschmittdco Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:07 pm

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED...
I will provide the WOD's (Workouts of the Day), we will meet up at the playground near Pool 2, early in the morning (6:15AM), M-W-F. I do not like to wake up early but I do love to CrossFit. Smile That and I need to get my kids to Cox Elementary by 7:35!

Each workout includes a warm up, WOD (workout of the day) and a cool down. Sometimes I jog up to the park and back as my warm up/cool down and that could work for you as well. Sometimes I jog the mixed use path along 183. Each workout consists of bodyweight movements (squats, pushups, etc.) and cardio (running/no extended breaks). I would LOVE to add weights to it but that will be down the road.

This is open to men and women, high school age and up. I do suggest you have your wits about you and are willing to put the effort forth. CF is not for the wary! Smile
I am launching this small to gauge interest but if it goes well, I might look to charge $30/mo down the road. Maybe it will stay free (and just me, haha) who knows.

If interested, let me know!
Jonathan jschmittdco @ gmail.com
ABOUT ME: I am 34 years old, married, father of 3 living in Forest Oaks, north of Park St.
I have been doing CrossFit by myself, as best as I can, for the last 2 years. I would love to join a legit gym but the fees keep me away. Having done it on my own for the last 2 years though, I think I have a good grasp and want to share.
AND I do NOT promote myself as a certified trainer, just someone who really enjoys CrossFit and would like to bring it to as many people as I can. We won't be doing anything too dangerous but I am not liable for injury.

jschmittdco

Back to top Go down