Forest Oaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found, older, black and white dachshund, near Park and Lynnwood

Go down

Found, older, black and white dachshund, near Park and Lynnwood Empty Found, older, black and white dachshund, near Park and Lynnwood

Post  brandyhoernke Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:17 pm

I have found a small older dachshund near the community center and pool over on park road. She is very sweet. She had a collar but no tags. Today is Friday the 4th of April, 2014... If no one calls tonight I will be taking her to the vet to see if she is chipped. Until then she is a welcome guest in our home. Please give us a call if you are missing this sweetie.

Brandy
512-202-2637

brandyhoernke

Back to top Go down

Found, older, black and white dachshund, near Park and Lynnwood Empty Re: Found, older, black and white dachshund, near Park and Lynnwood

Post  brandyhoernke Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:20 am

This girl was a perfect lady as a house guest last night, but I suspect she may not be as old as I originally thought. Please help me find her home!

Brandy 512-202-2637

brandyhoernke

Back to top Go down

Found, older, black and white dachshund, near Park and Lynnwood Empty Reunited!

Post  brandyhoernke Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:54 am

We found the owner!! All is well!  Laughing 

brandyhoernke

Back to top Go down

Found, older, black and white dachshund, near Park and Lynnwood Empty Re: Found, older, black and white dachshund, near Park and Lynnwood

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down