Forest Oaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help getting this DOG out of the street

2 posters

Go down

Need help getting this DOG out of the street Empty Need help getting this DOG out of the street

Post  bobbie_queen Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:12 pm

There is a small brown and white dog that I see running around on Rawhide Trail EVERYDAY. It has a pillow around it's neck and I think it belongs to someone living on Diner. The dog tried to bite me before when I was out on a run & then just last week it tried to bite two kids riding their bikes. It poops on everyones lawns....I mean I understand a dog getting loose everyone once in a while, but this is daily. Another neighbor of mine told me she accidently hit him a few months ago and when she got out of the car to check on it, it tried to bite her then ran off limping. If someone knows the owners, please let them know their dog needs to not be let loose on the streets. It's not a very friendly dog & I think that dog is a liabilty they don't want.

bobbie_queen

Back to top Go down

Need help getting this DOG out of the street Empty I've seen this dog on Bogart too!

Post  mesta Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:59 am

It has a collar and tags but I couldn't get close enough to get any info.

mesta

Back to top Go down