Forest Oaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "NO PARKING OVERNIGHT ON THE STREET" restriction is NULL AND VOID

2 posters

Go down

The "NO PARKING OVERNIGHT ON THE STREET" restriction is NULL AND VOID Empty The "NO PARKING OVERNIGHT ON THE STREET" restriction is NULL AND VOID

Post  dparker Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:21 pm

A recent legal decision by a judge prevents the HOA from enforcing this ambiguous deed restriction. Their haphazard enforcement of only the deed restrictions they personally approve of is over. Lets put some common sense back into the HOA Board. Vote on 30 August or email me so I can pick up your proxy. (dparker.texas@yahoo.com)
dparker
dparker

Back to top Go down

The "NO PARKING OVERNIGHT ON THE STREET" restriction is NULL AND VOID Empty Re: The "NO PARKING OVERNIGHT ON THE STREET" restriction is NULL AND VOID

Post  Oliver Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:19 pm

This posting is vauge. Has someone from the HOA stated this, and if so, where? Was this legal decision per this specific HOA, or was a case in florida? Please be specific, as people could be charged if you are wrong.

Oliver

Back to top Go down

The "NO PARKING OVERNIGHT ON THE STREET" restriction is NULL AND VOID Empty parking dilemma

Post  dparker Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:41 pm

The board announced it last night at the meeting. they will not be enforcing this any longer because of its vagueness in wording.
Send me an email if you would like to see the legal opinion from a district judge in Williamson County.

antiatty@yahoo.com
dparker
dparker

Back to top Go down

The "NO PARKING OVERNIGHT ON THE STREET" restriction is NULL AND VOID Empty Re: The "NO PARKING OVERNIGHT ON THE STREET" restriction is NULL AND VOID

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down